19 April 2010

WIP Stop Motion

I have so much stuff to do by the end of the semester!! My Flash project is coming along _slowly_, mostly because I am taking a little break to work on my stop motion stuff.
I still have a ton of work to do before I can start shooting, but I thought I would let everyone see how the puppets are going so far : 3
Hopefully you can see the sketch of how this guy will actually look once he's done. Inspired by Conan O'Brien... only slightly more lanky and much more creepy!
DRAMATIC CLOSE UP.










Jack Black looks on in approval... I think.
Believe it or not, this is actually a girl! She's getting hair right after this post :)














Maybe she'll get some fake eyelashes too. Depending on how motivated I am, that is.










That's it for now. They should be completely done by this evening, and I will try to post pics

2 comments:

  1. they both look awesooooome :O

    haha and i love how kim has converted everyone over to last.fm radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! those look really, really good! HUGE change from their robot skeletons haha. Conan-puppet looks FREAKY haha; great job with the skin on them!

    ReplyDelete